Meet the Bloggers


En la sala Kikikaram ha tenido lugar la presentación de Galería Creativa 1 donde hemos podido conocer la obra de diferentes creadores, entre los que estaba Cristina Romero de Artegiftscr.

We went to Kikikaram lounge where it took place the blogger meeting that Galería Creativa 1 organized. They showed the work of different artists, among them was Cristina Romero from Artegiftscr.



Allí disfrutamos de la compañía de muchas bloggers con las que pudimos conversar un ratito. En estas fotos estamos con Chaxi de Day to Day y Nailée de My Moleskine en la foto de arriba y en la de abajo también con Chantal de Me, My Heels and I, Ingrid de The Curly Style y Cristina Romero.

We enjoyed with other bloggers sharing some conversation. In the picture above we are with Chaxi from Day to Day and Nailée from My Moleskine. In the below one we are with Chantal from Me, My Heels and I, Ingrid from The Curly Style and Cristina Romero.


Estas fotos también salieron en varios medios de comunicación, si les apetece ver un poquito más les dejamos los enlaces (pincha aquí! y aquí!)

This photos appeared in different media, if you want to see a bit more click here and here!